26TEN Week - 21 to 26 October 2019
We invite you to join us to celebrate 26TEN Week in October this year. Our theme, Let’s talk, offers a range of topics to talk about. These include; how we continue to work together to build adult literacy, improving verbal communications skills at work, and how we can use voice technology to help with reading, writing and maths.
Things you can do:
- Talk about 26TEN in a meeting, in your tea room, and at every opportunity
- Sign up colleagues and friends as supporters
- Encourage organisations to sign up as members
- Hold a literacy awareness or plain English workshop
- Include an article about 26TEN in your newsletter
- Make the 26TEN Chat video part of your inductions and play on your display screens
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.